For information on admissions or how to apply, go to Admissions.
To find information on course offerings and sample schedules for graduate students, see Curriculum.
For technical assistance or questions about this website, contact the webmaster.
Facebook groups: Bioinformatics and Systems Biology Graduate Program and Undergraduate Bioinformatics Club.
Students with concerns may contact Prof. Christine Alvarado (Associate Dean for Students, JSOE), or use this anonymous form (requires login, but leaving your name is optional).
For any other questions about graduate studies in Bioinformatics and Systems Biology, contact the Graduate Program Office:
- Graduate Program Coordinator: Fran Perez Estrada
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (858) 822-0831
- On campus: Powell-Focht Bioengineering Hall, Room 141.2
- Mailing Address:
Bioinformatics and Systems Biology Graduate Program
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, Dept. 0419
La Jolla, CA 92093-0419
- Maps to PFBH: Google Maps, UCSD Map Viewer
- Printable Campus Map (Warren College, grid I-6 #601)